Be sure to hit the REFRESH / RELOAD button on your browser
(or the <F5> key on your keyboard) for up-to-date information

Click on the chart above for full details
The darker blue the squares are, the better the viewing!

Live AccuWeather Satellite Mosaic

Based on the current weather predictions, our event in
 will take place as planned.

If cancellation is necessary due to weather, it will be
announced here, so please check back prior to the event.

UPDATE: Friday 10/2/2009 at 2:40pm

Sadly, this event has been Cancelled due to rain
and the condition of the field.
We'll try again next Friday 10/9/2009.

UPDATE: Friday 10/2/2009 at 8:40am

It's currently raining, as predicted, but we're still
taking that 'wait and see' approach.
The forecast now calls for clearing around 6:00pm.
If that's the case, our event may occur after all.
Please check back for updates...

UPDATE: Thursday 10/1/2009 at 1:10pm

We're taking a 'wait and see' approach here, but our
event is definitely in jeopardy due to high probability
of heavy rain.  Please check back for updates...


Web hosting generously provided by